Documents relating to the creation of Technip Energies
Technip Energies creation
Scroll down for more
- Press release, February 9, 2021, TechnipFMC Announces Approval of the European Prospectus Relating to the Listing of Technip Energies Shares on Euronext Paris: download PDF
- Press release, February 9, 2021, Technip Energies and Chiyoda Awarded a Major LNG Contract for the North Field East Project in Qatar: download PDF
- Press release, February 4, 2021, TechnipFMC Announces Record and Distribution Dates for Separation into Two Industry-leading, Independent, Publicly Traded Companies: download PDF
- Press release, January 28, 2021, Technip Energies Capital Markets Day – The Creation of a Leading Engineering & Technology Company for the Energy Transition: download PDF
- Press release, January 20, 2021, TechnipFMC to Host Capital Markets Day Dedicated to Technip Energies on January 28, 2021: download PDF
- Press release, January 7, 2021, TechnipFMC Announces Resumption of Activities Toward Separation into Two Industry-Leading, Independent, Publicly Traded Companies: download PDF
- The EU Prospectus: download PDF
- The EU Prospectus Summary: download PDF
- The EU Prospectus French Summary: download PDF
- The Technip Energies (draft) Articles of Association: download PDF
- The Technip Energies (draft) Board Rules: download PDF
- The Technip Energies (draft) Audit Committee Charter: download PDF
- The Technip Energies (draft) Compensation Committee Charter: download PDF
- The Technip Energies (draft) ESG Committee Charter: download PDF
- Spin-off Q & A: download PDF
- Transcript - Technip Energies Capital Markets Day: download PDF
- Technip Energies Virtual Capital Markets Day Webcast: view webcast
- Technip Energies Capital Markets Day Presentation: download PDF
- Form F-1 Technip Energies: download PDF
- Technip Energies Provides Historical Financial Data Under Adjusted IFRS Financial Framework: download PDF
- Availability of Registration Statement on Form F-1: download PDF
- Separation and Distribution Agreement (SDA): download PDF
- Share Purchase Agreement (SPA): download PDF
- Relationship Agreement (RPA): download PDF
A more detailed spin-off Q & A is available here: download PDF
Qu. 1: What is the rationale of this spin-off?
A: The separation would enhance TechnipFMC’s and Technip Energies’ focus on their respective strategies and provide both improved flexibility and growth opportunities, with each company uniquely positioned to capitalize on the energy transition. Post spin-off the two companies would have:
- Distinct and expanding market opportunities and specific customer bases
- Enhanced focus of management, resources and capital
- Robust backlogs supporting future revenue
- Compelling and distinct investment profiles
Qu. 2 Who will be part of the executive team of Technip Energies?
A: Technip Energies will be led by an experienced, proven management team. Arnaud Pieton, who currently serves as President Technip Energies, will serve as Chief Executive Officer. Bruno Vibert will serve as Chief Financial Officer, and Marco Villa will serve as Chief Operating Officer.
Qu. 3 Where will Technip Energies be listed post spin-off?
A: Technip Energies’ listing will be on Euronext Paris, with Level 1 ADRs that will trade over-the-counter in the United States.
Qu. 4 When is the complete separation expected?
A: The transaction is expected to be structured as a spin-off of a majority stake in TechnipFMC’s Technip Energies segment. The separation is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2021, subject to customary conditions and regulatory approvals.
Qu. 5 What will the investment and role of Bpifrance be?
A: Bpifrance, which has been a substantial shareholder of TechnipFMC since 2009, is committed to supporting the transaction and intends to invest $200 million in Technip Energies by acquiring shares from TechnipFMC’s retained stake in Technip Energies. Shares received by Bpifrance for the new investment would be in addition to those it will receive as a current shareholder of TechnipFMC. As a result, Bpifrance will become a long-term reference shareholder of Technip Energies, supporting its energy transition-focused strategy.